Compression garments are important for lifelong leg health! Compression stockings are available at Mobility Warehouse at 106 Rock Quarry Rd # E in Stockbridge, GA. Mobility Warehouse has a wide selection and can also measure and fit you with your size support hose in-store.
Uses for Compression Socks
- Tired, aching legs
- Edema: When any combination of blood or tissue fluid, pool in the legs and feet due to poor circulation.
- Chronic peripheral venous insufficiency: When the veins cannot pump deoxygenated blood to the heart.
- Varicose Veins
- Spider Veins
- Deep vein thrombosis: When blood flow decreases (especially in the lower extremities), causing blood to pool in the legs and leading to blood clot (thrombus) formation.
- Lymphedema: When a body part swells due to an abnormal accumulation of lymph fluid.
- Phlebitis: Inflammation and clotting in a vein, most often a leg vein, due to infection, inflammation, or trauma.
- Economy class syndrome (ECS): Occurs on long flight, due to traveler’s inactivity, gravity, and cramped seating, which slows down the blood flow through veins.
- Lipodermatosclerosis: Inflammation of subcutaneous fat, form of panniculitis.
How Does Compression Therapy Help?
Compression therapy counters the high pressure that can develop in the legs and reduces the risk of developing vein disorders. Compression also encourages blood flow by helping valves function more efficiently. Specially designed gradient compression legwear reduces swelling and helps prevent pooling of fluid in the legs by delivering the highest level of compression at the ankle, while gently decreasing pressure up the leg. Improved blood flow helps the wearer experience relief from tired, aching legs.
How to measure:
Sizing for medical compression stockings is based on the circumferences of the leg. It is best to measure early in the day before swelling occurs. Visit our store for assistance with proper product selection, measuring, and fitting. Knee high stockings require an ankle and calf circumference. Thigh high stockings require ankle, calf and thigh circumferences. Waist, maternity and chaps styles require ankle, thigh and hip circumferences.
SIGVARIS has an assortment of products designed to fit your lifestyle. These products can help improve your circulation, increase your energy and aid in keeping your legs healthy.
SIGVARIS has been manufacturing quality compression products that set their company apart from others in the industry. Their brand was founded more than 50 years ago with the expert knowledge of a physician. As the global leader in graduated compression, they understand that people want medically sound products that deliver fashion quality and comfort. At SIGVARIS, we are on a mission to improve leg health, and we believe it starts with offering the highest quality compression products on the market.
Seven reasons to choose SIGVARIS
- Controlled efficacy compression stockings – Scientific studies show the efficacy of our products
- Fitted compression: all legs are different; measurements are taken for best product fit to ensure best efficacy and comfort
- Expertise recognized by health professionals and patients
- Innovations that make compression therapy progress (UlcerX double stocking system, Sensinnov grip band for stockings)
- Textile intelligence with unique sizing system to cover most of the population
- A large choice of models, textures and colors to bring a solution for everyone
- Their global commitment: raise awareness, educate and act to improve the treatment of venous insufficiency.